JOIN THE FDM4 TEAM
We are currently hiring in both North Bay, ON & Las Vegas, NV office locations
WHO ARE WE?
FDM4 is focused on providing our customers with robust software solutions and services. We’ve been in the technology industry for over 40 years, and the talent we employ is the key to our continued success. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package as well as the opportunity to work in a creative and dynamic environment. We encourage individuals to work collaboratively to ensure we provide the very best in software solutions. This approach ensures our clients are the most successful players in the apparel and promotional products industries.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
Creating robust software solutions for apparel manufacturers and distributors is our passion and requires a broad set of skills, as well as a commitment to continuously improving our own individual talents. Here at FDM4 we work best as a team and we challenge ourselves daily. If you have the drive and are excited to build a career working with a leader in custom software development, we invite you to apply today.
CURRENT JOB LISTINGS:
FDM4 is hiring individuals to aid with designing and implementing software solutions for our suite of products. In the role of Programmer Analyst you will write, modify, integrate and test software changes; Identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions.
Most importantly FDM4 is looking for self-motivated individuals who are excited to learn new skills and build best-in-class products.
Completed College or University with a Computer Science related degree/diploma.
Both new graduates as well as candidates with work experience are encouraged to apply.
Must be Legally entitled to work in Canada.
Essential Skills and Duties
- Experience with one or more programming languages such as Progress Openedge, NodeJS, PHP, Java,
Python, ASP, C#, Ruby, Perl, etc.
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle as well as software version control tools such as Git/bitbucket
- Experience working with SQL and relational databases such as mySQL, Postgres, Oracle, etc.
- Experience with multiple operating systems (Windows, Linux, Unix)
- Willing and able to travel, potentially cross-border, with expenses paid by employer
- Applicants must also demonstrate their problem-solving, analytical, and debugging skills and their ability to work in a team environment as well as an ability to work independently.
These are areas that would be helpful but not required for the position:
- Write and consume web services and APIs such as PayPal or Braintree integrations, Freight rate shopping, Magento or Shopify integrations, hosting REST and SOAP services etc.
- Knowledge on Software / System Security best practices
- Awareness of software compliance requirements for things like Payment data (PCI), Consumer
- Protections (GDRP, CCPA, ADA), Open-Source licensing, Software Access and Controls (SOX/SOC)
- Experience developing or supporting any software, plugins, or integrations relating to: Enterprise Resource Planning (SAP, BlueCherry, Dynamics, netSuite), Warehouse Management Systems (Oracle WMS, Infro, PKMS), Ecommerce (Magento, Shopify), or Customer Relationship Management (Salesforce, hubSpot, Sugar)
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Vision care
$60,000.00-$75,000.00 per year (depending on experience)
8 hour shift